15 Best Things to Buy at the Dollar Store
Even though everything costs only a buck, there are a lot of awesome, quality items you should check out:
I need #6 and #11 omgg
Omg I need to hit up the dollar store!
1,798 notes - 2 August, 2014
Please chase after your dreams. Make it into a reality. You can do it, I promise you. Life’s too short and sweet to being “content” fuck that shit. Be true to yourself and go after it.
211 notes - 18 July, 2014
"Perhaps we’ll meet again when we’re better for each other."
322,899 notes - 31 May, 2014
"1. Always carry earphones with you wherever you go. Nothing better than listening to music while people watching in public transport.
2. As pretentious as it sounds, a cup of tea in the afternoon is always good for you. Hell you don’t have to drink it reading some Bukowski shit or The Great Gatsby. 3. Take good polaroid pictures. Or just take good pictures of objects, strangers, your friends, or yourself.
4. Make art. Create something and give a portion of yourself to it. Show it. Or keep it in a box under you bed. It’s always nice to have something tangible that speaks about you.
5. Try going to places by yourself.Especially coffee shops. There’s just something strangely exciting with being by yourself and acting like you got it all together when deep inside your anxious as fuck on what to order at the counter.
6. Some days you’re going to ace the test but other days you wont. Whatever it is, it doesn’t measure who you are as a person. It’s just a math exam. It won’t matter in 10 years.
7. Don’t feel like going out on a weekend? Then don’t. Go waste your time on something you feel like doing and not what your friends call fun.
8. But also, do not take advantage of the company of good friends. Surround yourself with the people who love you and allow you to be yourself. And people who remind you you’re not as bad as you think you are.
9. It’s okay not to be okay. Those are your feelings and they are valid. You are allowed to be sad and be human but always remember that life is forgiving for the most part.
10. Sleep is the best temporary cure for anything.
11. Go on with whatever you have in your life right now. You are doing so well.
11. Learn. Learn to go on."
How to go on with it by me (via aurelle
9,855 notes - 30 May, 2014